Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

QUICK MONOCHROMATIC WEDDING CARD


Hello! Today I'm sharing a quick & easy A2 Wedding Card using the Monochromatic Technique! I've done this card in shades of teal, aqua & white, but you can can select any color range you like!  I used a white A2 card & Co'ordinations 12" cardstock, cut to 5 1/4" x 4" (the teal & white background on the card, so pretty!). Next I cut two white swirlies with Anna Griffin's Fretwork Dies #2 & white scrap cardstock. I attached these to the background with Zig glue, but you could also use spray adhesive.

I used Anna's new Sentiment Stamps & Dies set to create the 3D sentiment. I stamped the swirly design on light teal pearlized cardstock with black pigment ink. Next, I stamped "On Your Wedding Day" with teal dye ink on white CS. Then I used the coordinating dies to cut the gorgeous shapes out with my Big Shot. I used foam tape to attach the two pieces together, then attached to the card. The final step was to attach a sheer white bow in the upper left corner!

As always, I hope I've helped to inspire your creativity today! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment