Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2017

SYMPATHY CARD IDEA


Today's share is a sympathy card I made using Anna Griffin products. The card base is white A7. I cut a piece of pink textured white core cardstock, embossed with Anna's Jolie Lace folder, then sanded to reveal the white core. I trimmed the bottom with scissors before attaching to the card front.

I made the sentiment with Anna's Chalkboard Sentiment stamps. I used Anna's Pink Pigment Ink Pad to stamp "With Sympathy" & "For the Graduate".  Then I trimmed a 1/8th inch border around the "With Sympathy" and matted on light pink CS, again trimming a 1/8" border around this and attached to the "For the Graduate" sentiment with pop dots. Next I trimmed a 1/8th" border around the graduate sentiment, and matted with light pink, white & light pink again, trimming each layer to 1/8th". I attached the sentiment to the card front about 3/8th" from the left side and 1 5/8th" from the top.

I printed & cut the roses with my Cricut & Anna's Fantastic Flipcards Digital Cartridge (bonus content), then attached to the card front with popdots. The final touch was to add the sheer white ribbon bow at the top of the card!

I won't be able to post again until next week Monday, as I'm out of town this weekend - I'm heading to the Spring Stampede in Sayner WI!!! As always, I hope I've been able to inspire your creativity! Happy Crafting, Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment