Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

BIRTHDAY CARD IDEA


Hello! Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge this week - the twist is "Choose Your Own Twist!" I chose dry embossing with color added to the embossing folder as my twist! The beautiful silhouette fairy image is a digi called "Day After Forever" from Bugaboo, who is sponsoring our challenge this month!

To create the background, I applied Brilliance Ink directly to the embossing folder (the side with the words), then placed a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white CS inside & embossed - the ink is applied to the CS in the process! I then attached this to a blue A2 card front.

Next, I colored in the digi with alcohol ink markers and attached to the card. I stamped the sentiment on pink CS and fussy cut, then attached to card. I then added the leaf die cut and the pink flower, and added a rhinestone to the center of the flower!

Head on over the The Outlaws Tuesday Color Challenge and join the fun! I hope I've helped to inspire your creativity today! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment