Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

PRINCESS BIRTHDAY CARD!



Hello! Today's share is a Princess birthday card I made as inspiration for the Tuesday Color Challenge at The Outlawz! Head on over and check this week's challenge out - Bugaboo is our sponsor!

The image is from Bugaoo - I stamped the Princess phrase with black ink, then cut with decorative edge scissors, then matted on purple CS & again cut with decorative edge scissors. I colored in the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers, then accented with Stickles Icicles Glitter Glue - the pearls are completely Stickled, no coloring at all - then set aside to dry. 

I attached designer paper to the A2 card front and stamped the sentiments with black ink. After the Stickles dried, I matted again with gold die cuts and a white doily and attached this to the card front. Finally, I added pearls to the top right and bottom left corners and added a birthday poem to the inside.

I hope I have helped to inspire your creativity today! Smiles, Laura

3 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely cards to look at, Laura! I also love your TT card this week! It has a great vintage look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! What a beautiful princess card! Very girly and love all the elements. The stickles on the pearls are stunning! Sometimes all you need is glitters to bring an image so beautifully to life. Haahaa. No coloring is needed. Hope the weather is nice and sunny in your part of town. It's cold and rainy here. Feel so bad for the kiddos having to play their last spring soccer season game in this weather. Have a lovely weekend and take care Laura. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete