Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

MOTHER'S DAY CARD IDEA


May is here, and Mother's Day is fast approaching. Today I'm sharing a card that I created for The Outlawz Progressive Challenge. The image was created by Andrea Norris from SheepSki Designs - http://www.sheepskidesigns.blogspot.com/. Thank you Andrea for the beautiful image!

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers as follows:
Flowers: PL1, 2, 3
Mom: TB 1, 3, 5
Sky: TB 2
Grass: LG 1,2, 4

I punched the corners of the image, then sponged the edges with a medium blue ink, then matted on medium purple CS, punched corners and sponged edges with dark purple ink. Next, I attached the image to the matt, and centered on a square doily, as shown above. Finally I attached this to a 5 1/4" square card, add the bow, flowers and rhinestones!

Check back again soon for new posts. I will be posting on Tuesdays and Thursdays regularly each week, with random posts on other days - my goal is to post here at least 3 times weekly!

I hope I've helped to inspire your creativity today! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment