Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2017

FOR MY FRIEND CARD


Hello! Today I'm sharing a card I made largely from scraps of cardstock! I had some 1/2" strips of Anna Griffin orange & teal CS leftover from another project, so I cut them to 5 1/2 inch lengths and attached them to a pink 5x7" card base. Then I fastened a teal ribbon bow to the top of this. Next I took some 3/4" left over strips & die cut them into the little scroll borders at the top & bottom, followed by attaching a white 4" doily atop this.

Then I cut a leftover piece of metallic gold cardstock with my Cricut ( 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" - Anna's Lace Cards & Embellishments - butterfly background) and attached with pop dots on the doily, followed by the banner sentiment "For My Friend'.

I hope you've enjoyed today's share! As always, Happy Crafting! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment