Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

SPRING THINKING OF YOU CARD


Welcome everyone. Today I'm sharing a "Thinking of You" card I made using products from Anna Griffin. This a 5 x7" card when folded & I used a medium spring green color for the base. I then used a piece of DCWV coral colored white core textured CS (5"x7") and embossed it with Anna's Trellis Folders, which I purchased at HSN.com. After embossing, I trimmed with scissors around the scalloped edges, and punched holes in the little circles with a 1/4" hole punch. Then I used a sanding block on the coral embossed piece to reveal the white core. I love this sanding technique, it's a quick and easy way to create a beautiful background.

After attaching the coral background to the green card base, I added white ribbon & die cuts from Anna's "All About Her" die cut package (also from HSN.com). I left the inside blank, as I am using it as a notecard, but you could stamp a phrase & add die cuts to the inside, if you choose to.

I hope to begin posting once a week again, so check back regularly for new card ideas & tips! As always, HAPPY CRAFTING everyone! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment