Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

MASCULINE FAUX LEATHER CARDS Moose & Wolf



Hi everyone! Above are two cards utilizing Faux Leather Technique with Liquid Applique - I'll post instructions for this technique tomorrow. Note that I used THE SAME background paper, cardstock & inkpads in both cards, and yet they look so different. Why (other than the images)? I tell you, I love my sponges! A whole new look was created in the 2nd card simply by sponging a terra cotta color ink onto the background paper! The second reason they seem so different lies in the technique itself - its downright impossible to create the EXACT same leather look twice - rendering each card made with this technique an ORIGINAL!

Check back tomorrow for Faux Leather Technique instructions. In the meantime, try making two similar cards, but add a little sponging to the second one! I'd love to hear from you & see what you've come up with.  Hope I have helped to inspire you today - happy creating, Smiles, Laura

Images by TAC

No comments:

Post a Comment