Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

MISS YOU NOTECARD


Welcome everyone! Today's share uses a digi from PpinkydollsArt - I just love their digis, they are so easy to color and shadow! I made this card for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge inspiration - head on over and check out all the great projects by the design team!

To make this card, I colored in the image with alcohol markers, then fussy cut the image and framed with blue CS. Then I stamped the sentiment "I feel so miserable..." with black ink. I attached the yellow paper flower to the cut image, then centered on the pink CS. Next, I attached the yellow flower in the upper left corner and stamped the other two sentiments. The last step was to add the rhinestones and attach to a blue A2 card!

I hope I have helped to inspire your creativity today! Smiles, Laura


6 comments:

  1. Laura, Gorgeous! Love your choice of colors and your coloring is wonderful. Ii love that image and nice layout. Hope you are feeling better.
    hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat! i think I'm on the upswing now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you colored your image, Laura, and the way you cut it out almost like a halo! Glad you are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, your card is so pretty! I love all the layers, and those rhinestones add a nice touch of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete