Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

CUTE BIRTHDAY CARD IDEA


Hello everyone! I'm so excited! I've just joined the The Outlaws Twisted Thursday Design Team (in addition to being on the Tuesday Color Design Team)! Today's share is the first card I've designed for TT, using images by PpinkydollsArt! Check out their images at Etsy, if the link isn't working, please copy & paste into your browser:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/ppinkydollsart .

To make this card, I stamped a lace swirl pattern onto pink CS (4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded). Then I printed the adorable digi onto white blending CS & cut with a Spellbinders oval die. I colored in the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added Stickles Glitter Glue to the wing of the butterfly. After the glitter glue dried, I attached the brads, then attached the oval die cut to the card front. Finally, I colored the white polyester flowers with the alcohol ink markers, then attached them to the card with wonder tape. The final touch was to add the self adhesive pearls to the centers of the flower!

This weeks challenge at Twisted Thursday is Tic Tac Toe! Be sure to head on over to The Outlawz Challenges to check it out! I hope I've helped to inspire your creativity today! Smiles, Laura

2 comments:

  1. Laura, Stopped by to become a follower but can not find where you have the post??? So glad you joined the team. You card is just darling. Love all the sparkle, the pattern paper, all the pretty color, oval die and the pretty flowers with the brads. Beautiful coloring.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliments Pat! You can follow by email or by Google+.

    ReplyDelete