Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

LITTLE BOY'S MONKEY BIRTHDAY CARD


Hello! I had so much fun designing today's share! It's a birthday card for my grandson, who is about to turn 2! The inside verse, not shown, says" "Happy Birthday, little monkey! Grami & Grampa are BANANAS 'bout you!" Being almost 2, Grayson is a very energetic, acrobatic monkey himself, climbing and swinging on everything, LOL, so I thought this card would be perfect for him!

The monkey image is by +Gerda Steiner , and I think it's soooo adorable! (Check out Gerda's site, you can get this image if you participate in the challenge!) I created the sentiment on the card front with a mini alphabet stamp set, and the green vines are a die cut. I cut the bananas by hand from yellow CS.

I hope I have helped to inspire your creativity today! Smiles, Laura

2 comments: