Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2016

MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD


Hello! What a beautiful spring Saturday morning it is! The birds chirping so happily this morning inspired me to create this scenic birthday card for my son-in-law's birthday! The background stamp by TAC was stamped with black Memento ink and colored in with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers. Then I stamped the motorcycle image (by Fun Stamper's Journey) with black Memento ink and colored in with the alcohol markers. I attached the motorcycle with pop dots for a 3-D effect, and stamped "Happy Birthday" on the top with black ink.

Next, I stamped the foliage image in teal blue on green CS, added the blue ribbon, attached to the card, and finally attached the main image to this! Although not shown, the inside verse says "Happy 32nd Birthday JJ! The only difference between men and boys, is the prices of their toys!" Of course, my SIL is into dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, and the like ......... so thought the phrase was perfect! LOL!

I hope I've helped to inspire your creativity today! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment