Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Passing Art & Creativity Down to the Next Generation

I've been teaching my 9 year old granddaughter Mika to stamp and make cards and I just had to share her VERY FIRST Alcohol Ink Marker Portrait (image by Fun Stamper's Journey)! We had so much fun spending time together last week, and it's so important to teach the kids to express themselves artistically! I personally love the red streaks in the hair!


I hope you've enjoyed this post! Hit the +1 button if you think 9 year old Mika's got talent!
Smiles, Laura

3 comments:

  1. Its adorable!! I love when I get my grandchildren and we craft, too! My Granddaughter loves drawing and creating pictures and cards right now. She is 4 and having so much fun with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's wonderful Julie! Grandchildren are so special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete