Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

MEMORY BIRTHDAY CARD IDEA
for Little Girl


Welcome! I made this card for my 8 year old granddaughter's birthday! Whenever she comes over, we share a cup of coffee together (of course, hers is watered down). Sharing coffee is one of those memories she'll have of me forever, according to her! So I incorporated that memory into her card!

Today, try creating a birthday card for a particular person and capture a personal memory in the card!
Happy creating & I hope I've helped to inspire your creativity today! Smiles, Laura

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I love the little things that we do to make our time with the grandkids special! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. Wouldn't trade my time with them for anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute, loveable card. Great work!

    ReplyDelete