Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

FEMININE SPRING BIRTHDAY CARD IDEA


Welcome everyone! I enjoyed spending time with my grandchildren for a few days over the past week, then was hit hard with influenza..... I am now feeling close to normal again, I'm happy to report, and I'm wishing all of my readers good health while this bug is running rampant (at least in my neck of the woods).

I managed to make this card over the weekend, which was inspired by the current challenge at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. The main image is "Cosmos," by Digistamps4joy, which I've colored pink/purple with Spectrum Noir markers. The butterfly & oval die cuts are from Spellbinders, and the little flowers are Cricut cuts (Mother's Day Bouquet). The yellow cardstock was embossed with a Darice embossing folder. I chose to add a few pearls & some wide sheer yellow ribbon just to fill in the bare spaces.

I hope this card helps to inspire your creativity today! Head on over to the The Outlawz Challenges and check out all the fun challenges this week for more inspiration! Smiles, Laura

3 comments: