Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

WHAT AN HONOR!


The Outlawz Challenges has asked me to be on the Tuesday Color Design Team!
This is the first card I've design for the group!
If you are a card maker, scrapbooker, paper crafter or rubber stamper, you need to check out this group - it's a free community of like-minded people who enjoy the same hobbies!
Here's their URL (copy & paste into browser):     http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/

Happy St. Urho's Day! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Happy Green Beer in General Day everyone!
(Methinks I'll go get meself a green cold one on Thursday to celebrate me good fortune!) LOL!

6 comments:

  1. Congrat's! Very cute card!! HUgz Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Rannah! And I love your Owl Card in Monday Greetings its gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. Great Cards Laura!! I like the dots!! The St. Patrick's one is pretty awesome!!

    ReplyDelete