Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

TAIL FEATHERS BIRTHDAY CARD IDEA


Welcome everyone! I will be taking a short break from blogging to spend time with my grandchildren over the Easter Holiday. I'll be posting again on March 30th. But before I go on break, I thought I'd share a birthday card I made for a friend!

This cute image and sentiment are from a digi set called "Tail Feathers" from +Pickled Potpourri . I colored the chick in with alcohol ink markers, then fussy cut & matted on black CS. I also fussy cut and matted the sentiment on black CS. I stamped "Happy Birthday" with black ink, then used a Darice chicken wire embossing folder on the pink background, and layered this on black CS. The flower brads were attached using my Crop a Dile Big Bite. After attaching the chick and sentiment, I attached to the yellow card. The last step was to apply Yellow Stickles glitter glue to the "Happy Birthday" sentiment and set aside to dry for a half hour!

I hope I have helped to inspire your creativity today! Happy Easter to all, and I'll be back nest Wednesday! Smiles, Laura

1 comment: