Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

CARROT BUNNY GARDEN CARD


Welcome everyone! Today I'm sharing a garden note card I made for the +Gerda Steiner March Monthly Challenge, using Gerda's "Carrot Bunny Digital Stamp." If you haven't been to this site, check it out, there are lots of cute digis & ideas there, in addition to the challenge!

I colored the bunny image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, layered in on light marbled brown CS and hand wrote "in my garden". Next, I stamped the carrot background on white CS, colored it in and layered that on light marbled brown CS, after attaching the green gingham ribbon at the bottom. Then I attached this to a light green card.

I printed the "NO BUNNIES ALLOWED!" sentiment on the computer, punched it with a circle punch, then stamped & colored in the carrot. Finally I made the orange gingham bow, taped the green gingham ribbon around the center and attached to the card! I'm using this as a note card, but it could also easily be used as an Easter card - just change the sentiment!

I hope I've helped to inspire your creativity today! Smiles, Laura

1 comment: